Friday, May 25, 2012

Featured Shop: Soul Harbor Jewelry

Today's featured seller is Joni of Soul Harbor Jewelry.  Joni is a very talented jewelry artist who works in metal clay.  Here is what Joni has to say about her work:

"Nature and ancient Celtic lore are the major influences in my creative process. I'm lucky to be surrounded by woods and water here in Wisconsin, I find that my daily walks fuel the creative spirit in me. All of my jewelry is created with metal clay and is kiln fired. I began working with silver clay but have now ventured to working with copper and bronze too. I love the earthy, warm tones of the copper and bronze and feel these metals are a great compliment to my designs. I sell my work here on Etsy and at art fairs throughout Wisconsin during the outdoor fair season."

Here is a sampling of Joni's work:












No comments:

Post a Comment